The longest standing Computers Repairs in Maroochydore?
Pro Computers' Timeline on the Sunshine Coast
In 2013, after 15 years in the Dolphin Centre on Aerodrome Road, the Pro Computers head office moved to make way for Sun Central Maroochydore CBD.
The firm actually got its start in 1993, in Caloundra, as a business to business (B2B) IT services company.
In 1996, Pro Computers moved to the Sunshine Coast Airport precinct in premises at Unit 5/6 Runaway Drive,
Marcoola, but were still largely a computer sevices and support business.
Two years later they opened their first retail outlet in Maroochydore on the corner of Maude Street and Aerodrome Road, offering sales, service and computer repairs to Sunshine Coast residents. The Dolphin Centre also included the studios of ABC Radio, the electorate office of then Federal MP Peter Slipper and Chaps Menswear as other long-term tenants.
From there, changes included:
- 2000 – Opened Caloundra shop – Village shopping centre
- 2004 – Opened the Nambour outlet – 134 Howard Street
- 2007 – Sold Caloundra (when it changed its name)
- 2011 – Nambour shop relocated to Dakabin building in Rigby Street
- 2013 – Maroochydore outlet moved to Emporio on Maroochy Boulevard
- 2017 – ProCorp brand launched to deal directly with our business customers
Today Pro Computers continues to be the preferred choice for locals needing computer help on the Sunshine Coast.
Specials so good, they couldn't last.